Bios

Hey! I'm Deb 1 from NJ. I've been doing crafts for as long as I can remember. About 15 years ago I started scrapbooking, which lead to cardmaking about 2 years ago. I also have fun with vinyl and HTV. I'm a retired nurse, mother of 2 grown boys and have been married to my husband for 33 years

Hi This is Deb 2 I am from Essex Ontario Canada and have been in to card making for 6 yeas that lead to paper piecing and 3D papercrafting Also work with vinyl. I am a retired Animal Health Technician, single and the proud pet parent of 3 dogs and 1 cat

Monday 9 May 2016

Create Your Own Sunshine

Here's a really quick and easy shaker card!!  For this card, I used a sentiment from Virginia Turtle Stamps freebie stamp set, and a 3d sun from the Silhouette Store.

I cut the sun using the instructions on the image page.  Then I stamped and foiled the sentiment, and using my Gina Marie die, cut a rectangle using the cross-stitch die.  I filled the center of the sun with Lemonade Mix sequins fromVirginia Turtle, which is now a retired product.

To me, this sentiment has a lot of meaning!  If you don't create your own sunshine, no one will do it for you!!!

Have a crafty and sunny day!!


#virginiaturtle
#twodebscrafting
#ginamarie

No comments:

Post a Comment