Bios

Hey! I'm Deb 1 from NJ. I've been doing crafts for as long as I can remember. About 15 years ago I started scrapbooking, which lead to cardmaking about 2 years ago. I also have fun with vinyl and HTV. I'm a retired nurse, mother of 2 grown boys and have been married to my husband for 33 years

Hi This is Deb 2 I am from Essex Ontario Canada and have been in to card making for 6 yeas that lead to paper piecing and 3D papercrafting Also work with vinyl. I am a retired Animal Health Technician, single and the proud pet parent of 3 dogs and 1 cat

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Two Debs Blog Hop WINNER!!!!

First and foremost, Deb S and I would like to thank you for visiting our blog and leaving such kind comments!  We hope that you will continue to visit us, as we post several times a week.  We always have new projects, and new techniques!!

And the WINNER is (drumroll)............ Dianna, who left this comment:

                                          "Wow! You have been busy! These all look great!"

Dianna, please contact us so that we can deliver your prize to you!

Everyone, thanks again for joining in our First Ever Blog Hop!!


 

Remember to check out the freebies here at Dreaming Tree

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I won! I'm so excited! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianna Check out the new File from Dreaming Tree it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete