Bios

Hey! I'm Deb 1 from NJ. I've been doing crafts for as long as I can remember. About 15 years ago I started scrapbooking, which lead to cardmaking about 2 years ago. I also have fun with vinyl and HTV. I'm a retired nurse, mother of 2 grown boys and have been married to my husband for 33 years

Hi This is Deb 2 I am from Essex Ontario Canada and have been in to card making for 6 yeas that lead to paper piecing and 3D papercrafting Also work with vinyl. I am a retired Animal Health Technician, single and the proud pet parent of 3 dogs and 1 cat

Saturday 9 July 2016

Happy Birthday!

This is one of my favorite color combos!  It was a super easy card to make too. For the borders, I used templates from Kiwi Lane Designs, and the Tattered Flower die by Tim Holtz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment