Bios

Hey! I'm Deb 1 from NJ. I've been doing crafts for as long as I can remember. About 15 years ago I started scrapbooking, which lead to cardmaking about 2 years ago. I also have fun with vinyl and HTV. I'm a retired nurse, mother of 2 grown boys and have been married to my husband for 33 years

Hi This is Deb 2 I am from Essex Ontario Canada and have been in to card making for 6 yeas that lead to paper piecing and 3D papercrafting Also work with vinyl. I am a retired Animal Health Technician, single and the proud pet parent of 3 dogs and 1 cat

Thursday 25 May 2017

First Grandson Onesies!!

I thought I was totally prepared with handmade HTV onesies for my soon-to-be arriving grandbaby. Well, I wasn't.

Two days ago, I was blessed with my first grandchild.....a grandson.  He was a big little guy. He weighed in at 9 lbs. 14 oz.

The onesies I had prepared in advance were size Newborn.  He was too big to fit into them lol.  So what does a new grandmom do?  She stays up all hours of the night to re-make the onesies in 0-3 months, a size which will fit him for a short time.

On top of that, my other son and his girlfriend also wanted to give the baby a handmade onesie, so I added that to my list of things to do immediately!

When I saw his little face, I knew some of the onesies I had made, didn't fit his little personality.  So these are the ones I made for my precious grandson.




Here are the ones that I made for my son and his girlfriend to give their new nephew.




We are definitely a blessed family.  Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day ~ Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment