Bios

Hey! I'm Deb 1 from NJ. I've been doing crafts for as long as I can remember. About 15 years ago I started scrapbooking, which lead to cardmaking about 2 years ago. I also have fun with vinyl and HTV. I'm a retired nurse, mother of 2 grown boys and have been married to my husband for 33 years

Hi This is Deb 2 I am from Essex Ontario Canada and have been in to card making for 6 yeas that lead to paper piecing and 3D papercrafting Also work with vinyl. I am a retired Animal Health Technician, single and the proud pet parent of 3 dogs and 1 cat

Wednesday 23 March 2016

My Cup of Tea

Dewette Deb S here I was given a caffeine challenge and instantly thought of the file My Cup of Tea. I used teal and yellow being the colours of the kitchen and decided to make a canvas to put on the wall. I inked the edges using CTMH inks to give it more of a pop. Hope you all like it



You can find the file here 

http://www.scrappydew.com/products/my-cup-of-tea


Happy scrapping 

Deb s


1 comment:

  1. The piecing turned out great! Nice work.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete