Bios

Hey! I'm Deb 1 from NJ. I've been doing crafts for as long as I can remember. About 15 years ago I started scrapbooking, which lead to cardmaking about 2 years ago. I also have fun with vinyl and HTV. I'm a retired nurse, mother of 2 grown boys and have been married to my husband for 33 years

Hi This is Deb 2 I am from Essex Ontario Canada and have been in to card making for 6 yeas that lead to paper piecing and 3D papercrafting Also work with vinyl. I am a retired Animal Health Technician, single and the proud pet parent of 3 dogs and 1 cat

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Under the Weather?

Hey there!  I am here to share with you a card I made using Scrappy Dew's Puddle Jumper file.  I have to say, I really enjoyed making it!  For some reason, this file makes me smile lol.

I wanted my images to fit on an A2 size card, so I cut them at 4.24" high.  For the rain jacket and hat, I used DCWV canvas.  I had to set my machine to double cut because the canvas is so thick.  I used pop dots to raise the eyes on the umbrella, and added Glossy Accents to the rain drops and the puddle.

Have a great day!!

#scrappydew
#twodebscrafting




1 comment:

  1. Too adorable, Love it!!

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete